- The items on this site are covered by U.S. copyright and trademark laws.
- Copyrights on all Digital Products on this site belong to InkSplasher.com. Purchasing a Digital Product does not transfer the copyright.
- My Digital Products are for the PERSONAL use of the purchaser only. NO Commercial Use or Resale is allowed. Any exceptions are listed on the copyright page of the individual Digital Product.
- Please do not participate in Digital Piracy by sending my Digital Products to your friends. The prices are fair and represent hours of work, training, and skill development. Send your friends to this website to purchase their own legal copies.
You May Not
- You may not link directly to any of my Digital Products on this site. You may link to the product page only.
- You may not sell, transfer or distribute any of my Digital Products (in whole or in part) to another person in either print or digital format, nor by any method, including print copies, email, electronic storage device, or any other file-sharing method. Nor may you put them on your own website for sharing or sale.
- You may not use my Digital Products for any commercial purpose, or for public display (commercial or non-commercial), unless expressly stated on the copyright page of the individual product.
- You may not copy any of my Digital Products (in whole or in part) and claim it as your own work, or use any part of it in your own designs.
- You may not alter or modify my Digital Products in any way (in whole or in part), such as changing colors, adding or deleting pages or instructions, or removing copyright notices, my name, website information, and/or any other proprietary notations.
- You may not reuse, reproduce, republish or resell any items contained on this website. This includes, but is not limited to, any graphics, content, photos, preview images, tutorials and any downloaded products—except as indicated below.
- You may print and/or copy my Digital Products as many times as you like, for your own Personal Use.
- You may use my Reproducible Learning Aids in your classroom. They are intended for you (the purchaser) to copy and use with YOUR students in YOUR classroom.
- If you are a public or private teacher in a traditional classroom, you may copy the worksheets for use with students in your classroom(s) during the entirety of your career. You may also use them with non-school groups that you personally teach or lead, such as Boy or Girls Scouts, church groups, or neighborhood parties. You may not share masters with other teachers within your school or district, nor with friends, family, or neighbors.
- If you are a home-schooler or parent, you may copy the worksheets for use with your family (children and grandchildren), and with students that you teach in a co-op setting. You may also use them with non-school groups that you personally teach or lead, such as Boy or Girls Scouts, church groups, or neighborhood parties. You may not share masters with other families, home schoolers, co-op classrooms in which you are not the primary teacher, friends, family, or neighbors.
- You may use product images and/or promotional text from this site on your blog and/or your social media accounts, but you must link back to us at www.shop.inksplasher.com and/or to the individual product page.
Due to the nature of Digital Products, all sales are final. I do not offer refunds or exchanges once the Digital Product has been downloaded. If you have not downloaded the Digital Product, contact me.
Discounts and Specials
From time to time, Shop.Inksplasher.com may offer discounts or special free downloads of various Digital Products. These discounts and offers may be changed and/or discontinued at any time, without notice. (In practical terms, visit us often and sign up for our newsletter so you won’t miss an awesome sale!)
This site allows product reviews. We are not responsible for what people post in their reviews. That said, here are our posting guidelines:
- If you like a product, please say so.
- If you don’t like a product or it didn’t work for you, please tell us why. Be specific. What didn’t work for you might be the very thing someone else needs and wants.
- Be honest AND polite. They are not mutually exclusive.
- Don’t be mean—no abuse, no swearing, no name-calling.
- Don’t advertise your stuff.
- If you don’t follow our guidelines, we have the right to delete your review or comment.
All of my Digital Products are created with love and care. If you have a problem with your order, please CONTACT ME. I will absolutely do my best to resolve any issues.
Inksplasher is a dba of Rosehaven Publishing & Distribution, Inc., wholly owned and operated by Karlene Browning.