Nativity Bingo includes:
- 12 Bingo Playing Sheets
- 50 Christian Nativity Image Cards
- 50 Image Information Cards
- Instructions for playing Bingo, Match-Ups, and Go Fish
- Print all pages on white card stock.
- Cut the 50 Image Cards along the solid black lines.
- Optional: Trim Image Information Cards (see note).
- Optional: Glue Image Information Cards to the backs of the corresponding Image Cards.
- Lamination suggested if you glue the Info Cards to the Image Cards.
- Collect marker pieces, such as jelly beans, M&Ms, buttons, or pennies
Format: 25 page Printable PDF Digital Download
Note: The images used in this game are commonly found in Christian theology and represent people, places or symbols that relate to the birth of Jesus Christ. The pages after the image cards contain information
about these images. You may either read them as you play the game, or you can cut them out and glue them to the backs of the corresponding image card before laminating.
©2011 Karlene Browning / Scatterbrains Publications. All rights reserved.
There are no reviews yet.